Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello friends! I just wanted to share with you all some exciting new things. I'm working on new fabric designs (as well as many new art prints/bookmarks/scripture cards that you can see here).

Now - back to the fabric! I'm super excited to be creating some scripture fabric choices. Some will be more fun and geared toward kids, and some are perfect and quite neutral for us adults! Take a look at the pillow that was made out of this fabric!

My sister just threw this baby together and snapped a cell phone picture of it. I totally love it! I think it would be so adorable for a wedding gift, housewarming gift - or just for anytime. Christmas presents  maybe? I would love, love love for you to email with pictures of what you make if you order some and sew with it. The possibilities are endless.

Here are the other two "scripture" fabrics available as well.

Bible verses fabric

ABC Jesus Loves Me (for the kids)
   -this one has a coordinating fabric that goes with it as well...for bags and such.

I always welcome ideas for more! I hope and pray these will be used for God's glory.

No comments: