Sunday, November 22, 2009



Oh, how fun! So my sister is learning to sew so we can do some really fun stuff together. I still don't know how to sew....very annoying....but she is doing a great job learning. Here is her first real project for me. Pillows! I hope my friend doesn't see this before I give the top one to her for her baby boy, but here they are! Cute huh? I printed the fabric at Spoonflower in these designs. You can't really see but Mason's has his full name and birthday on it. The bottom one is for my daughter. I am so excited about these. I'll take a picture of the back as well to show you the softness of the backing fabric. I got it at Hobby Lobby and it's perfect for these baby pillows.
I've revised the doll panel and I'm going to have my sister sew it and see how it turns out. The other one didn't look so hot and needed adjustments :).

No comments: