Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fat quarters for sale!!

Thanks so much again for those of you who entered the contest. More will come!

I wanted to let you all know I have some fabric on hand here, and they are listed in my shop!

Each are custom designed by me, and are ready to ship! ($8 each fat quarter). You won't find any other fabric out there anything like these :).

"Sunshine" on 100% organic cotton sateen.

"Dandelion Forest" on 100% organic cotton sateen.

Purchase here :).

"Backyard Paradise" on 100% quilting weight cotton.
Purchase here :).



"Birdhouse Village" on 100% quilting weight cotton.
Purchase here :).


"Red Birds" on 100% quilting weight cotton.


I'll be ordering more soon. Remember, as always, I'd LOVE to see what you make! I'll post pictures if you send them to me (with your permission of course) on my blog.

Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments: