Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hey all! I'm dealing with some computer issues, so until they are resolved, which will be at least a few more days, my shop is on "vacation" mode and orders will have to wait. This is so frustrating since there are some lovely folks who have ordered and I can't get their prints sent in yet. Please bare with me!

I have been working on some pieces for my son's room. I am going to do a camping/outdoors theme. I'll be doing a set of prints along with this guy I painted today on a canvas. I'm super excited to get to work on his room! I'll show pictures as I go. 

Sometimes the best form of therapy is just getting creative, know what I mean? There's nothing like it. Thank you Lord for giving me this outlet! 

Happy fourth of July everyone - God Bless America!


1 comment:

mrs t said...

Hey,I'm thinking of doing a camping theme for Andre's room. Funny! We seem to have the same vibe going...