Saturday, February 27, 2010

There is a super, awesome, majory FUN contest coming up on spoonflower. The NAP company wants folks to submit a design with a nature theme that both baby and mom will love for the panel on a new line of baby carriers they are doing. Anyone can vote for who wins, and the winner gets $500 and the design gets used on the baby carrier! Cool, huh? I'm so excited. I worked for probably about 700 hours (ok, not really, but close) on my design. Here it is below.
Thanks for all of your advice about the bedding. We decided to go with this one below. It is basically the flower garden but with a pink background, and then made a few adjustments. I'm hoping it will make some super cute baby bedding.

I'll be sure to let you all know when the voting starts for that contest. I would love your vote! :)

No comments: