Friday, October 9, 2009

Remember the "Happy Apples" design?


Oh how fun! I just got this fabric in the mail today, and let me tell you, it was like opening a christmas present! This fabric is the organic knit, which I hadn't seen or touched before. It. Is. Fabulous. Seriously! It is so soft, smooth, and beautiful! I couldn't be happier with how the colors came out either. When my mom makes a dress out of this for my 9 month old, I'll be SURE to post photos :). So, what do you all think about the doll idea I posted about before? I'm also thinking about doing other things too, like animals....bunnies, deer, birds....robots? I think they would all make really fun little stuffies for kids. And, it would be so neat to have them personalized too! If any of you sewers out there would like a pattern just email me. I'm thinking of selling files with the patterns to these so you can just upload them to spoonflower and print what you want. Not sure exactly how I'll do this yet, but I'm still thinking on it.....

1 comment:

Kris said...

I really like the idea of the dolls! The personalization I think is going to be the coolest part