Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi everyone! My fabric design was chosen to be in a fabric of the week contest at http://www.spoonflower.com. Would you pretttty please go over and vote for me? Just go to the homepage and in the lower left hand corner of the screen click on "vote now" for fabric of the week. My fabric is called "Christmas Owls" by Emily Burger. Thanks SO much, I really appreciate it! It only takes a second, and the winner gets 5 yards of free fabric, which I would LOVE to create some new designs for. Thanks!

A side note - I have had some questions about purchasing fabric from my designs. I am trying to get this squared away, but the problem is cost. I have seen some sellers on etsy sell fat quarters for $10 each, so I think I may go that route since it costs so much for me to print. They would be perfect for making pillows, stuffed animals, quilts, little purses, mp3 player cases, coin pouches and more! There are some really great patterns and tutorials on etsy that are specifically for fat quarters of fabric and it's amazing what they have come up with! I'll try to post some here later.
Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I voted. :o)

Fat quarters would be great!