Wednesday, June 24, 2009



I created these images for another stamping company. Ya like? I'm kind of loving doing this design work. It's nice to just send a file to someone and not have to worry about shipping! It's been a lot of fun. I'm hoping to do more things like this including digital files for cards, announcements, invites etc.
Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to do some free ones to get started???? Have a great night everyone!
By the way, head on over to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5312557. Sorry, my curser is broken and I cannot embed the links so I have to paste the entire thing :).

3 comments:

peter marie said...

These birds are so cute! I also really love your new owl and elephant alphabet prints. They're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Nicole said...

I love them!!
I make rubber stamps myself and I would love such designs to make stamps with!