Tuesday, May 26, 2009




An acrylic stamp store contacted me and wanted me to design some trees and birds for a stamp collection. Here are the designs, although I still have one more to do. It has been a fun challenge to try and come up with 10 DIFFERENT trees....I've had to stretch my imagination a bit. I'll be sure to add the web address once they are out and in the shop! They also have really great scrapbook/card designers who work with the finished product when the stamps are done to create some awesome stuff. I'm excited to see it all come together!
Which tree is your favorite? I'm just curious....which one would make the best stamp? I would like to know which direction I should go towards when making the last one for the collection. Thanks for any input!
Have a great day everyone!! :)

7 comments:

andrea said...

Tough choice! I like #1,4 &5 the best.

bountyofbeads said...

I love Number 9, it just seems to have so much character and so much going on. Good Luck

pleasurearts said...

They are all lovely, it's hard to choose! Really nice!

rabbitwhiskers said...

Your drawings are adorable! I love them. They truly are sweet~ I can't think of a better word to describe them! Best wishes to you!

Handmade in Israel said...

I like numbers 2 and 9! What a lovely blog!

Kate8085 said...

I love #1 and #5!

peter marie said...

These are all so cute! I think I like #1 and #4 the best. Good luck with this! Are you doing any craft shows this summer/fall?